Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their exquisite aromas and natural healing powers.
Rich in botanical activity and antioxidants, plant oils encourage radiant, healthy skin, working at a cellular level to keep the complexion soft and looking youthful.
By harnessing their therapeutic properties, aromatherapy works to improve our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
The Aromatherapy Associates range prides itself on never using
• Mineral or sulphonated oils which can block the performance of the essential oils
• GM ingredients
• Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
• Propylene Glycol
• Ingredients that have been tested on animals
• Animal derivatives, except for silk and beeswax, which are animal by-products
• Synthetic colours or fragrance
Their product range make beautiful gifts for both men and women.